StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Quickbooks Online

The option to use Quickbooks Online, if the data is online this should be able to be used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When using a wizard allow for a keyboard shortcut to "back" or "next".

Having to stop typing to use the mouse or to hit the tab key 7 times slows down data entry. A ctl or alt B or N will allow us to go to progress to the desired screen

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reports to show more then 2 years of data

Allow reports to show 3 or 5 years of data at one time instead of having to run multiple reports and then compile in Excel. This would allow us to view money/session/product trends over a longer time period.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please remove the "I'll pick up at the Studio" delivery option in InspiredByYou, our studio does not offer that method.

Make the option available to modify for studios who can't accommodate that delivery option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make a phone-number-hyperlink option so people who read the email on their phone can click the phone number in the email to dial

When creating a Form Letter/HTML Form Letter to be used as email, make the phone number a link to dial, for users that open the email on their phone

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Email invoice to client using form letter with invoice attached.

We email invoices to our clients. Currently we use a form letter in the body of the email. We then attach the invoice that we earlier exported. It would be helpful if we could choose our form letter and to attach the invoice in one step.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a 'push data' option to Mobile App - needs to sync to database more quickly

Currently I have to open the app on my iPhone and some of our users have Androids as well.

Then I open Dashboard to see the last successful full sync. It's usually from days ago.

Then I open the client tab in the app, I deliberately add a character to the profile just to force the app to sync.

Then I hit the refresh button in the clients tab.

Then I open Calendar in the app, I open my calendar and view the day. I also hit refresh at the top of the Calendar tab.

Then I go back to…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. an option to hide or remove the promo code from the online booking checkout screen

add an option to hide or remove the promo code from the online booking checkout screen, so when people are booking, they don't call to ask for a promo code

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change the wording on the inoice from SOLD To to Purchased By

When creating an invoice for a second person on one job, it labels them as Sold To.
    This presents the wrong connotation now days, Our clients purchase what they like, they are not SOLD TO.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Invoice Terms alterable at time of printing invoice and not tied to the specific appointment or session type

When we used to use Photo One, there was an option, when creating the invoice, for us to say what we wanted the Invoice Terms to be at the time of printing the invoice. That way if they are placing an initial order, we can have a certain set of terms and then when they are picking up a finished order, we can change those terms to say something different like "Picked up all" with a place for them to sign and date.
    Now that we use MyStratus, the Invoice Terms are tied to the appointment type and we cannot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Graduation Year Printable on Invoices

It's great that we can print the Organization on the invoices, but as a high school senior photographer, we would really love it if we could also print the Graduation Year on there next to the Organization (which for us is what school the student attends).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sister with Acuity for scheduling sessions...

Acuity is a great scheduling software that does work with many companies like myphotoapp and others to help mainstream their sessions, making it easier to book appointment and click in add ons to the session. Like a clothing change or additional people to a session.
    It also send automatic reminders that are much easier and faster to set up then those of stratus. I recently switched to stratus after having come from acuity and feel that stratus could be so incredible should it pair with them or at the least learn from their success.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Calendar to Print in all of the Increment Options

Calendar offers viewing in increments as small as 5 minute windows, but will not print out in increments that small. Please adjust calendar to print the different increment time frames as well as showing them on the desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a way to permanently disable "Merge Owner Info" for Calendar print.

Would really love a way to permanently disable the "Merge Owner Info" (possibly somewhere like User Preferences?). It's a minor issue, but it would be amazing if there was somewhere to say - no, I don't want this pre-checked every time I print the calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow web forms to have webform-specific redirect URLs

the ability to specify different redirect urls for different web forms

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Special Calendar Event UX

User should be able to, from Calendar mode, double click on a Special Calendar Event to open it up and edit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove Conflicting Timeslots (not online appointments)

Right now, if you create multiple timeslots and book an online appointment, StudioPlus automatically removes all timeslots that conflict with the booked appointment. However, if you have those same timeslots and make an appointment from the Desktop app, the conflicting timeslots are not removed. This creates a nightmare for studios that try to utilize both online and phone appointments. If timeslots were removed for users if a session was created that overlapped, it would solve this and make using the features provided easier. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)