StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to expand the Import window

The ability to expand the import window so you don't have to scroll so much to find what you are looking for

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Quick search for Groups

When searching groups to add to a client's screeen it would be helpful to have a search box that you can type in the name of the group to search in addition to the scroll down. It would make it easier to find a group quickly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. option to correct global all client addresses (in system and new) so they are same as USPS suggested

Auto correct addresses in the system and also new clients as entered.
    Correction would automatically make corrections suggested by USPS ... for instance, zip codes would be corrected from 44657 to 44657-1305, East would be corrected to E, State Route 800 would be St Rt 800, etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Client record name not modifiable when opened unless clicked on

Client record name not modifiable when opened unless clicked on. So you are not overwriting what is in there. Such as it auto enters you in the last name/ first name. You may want to start typing and not realizing you are doing so and save and the name has changed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Using shipping confirmations for a Triggers

Here's a webhook idea- api so that a delivery confirmation from a carrier like UPS, USPS or FedEx can trigger a session status change and notification to the photographer.
    We manually change session status to 'complete' after we ship but occasionally the bride does not tell us she moved homes and we forget to ask. So a happy client can easily become an unhappy client. This can circumvent that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bulk change records to a different user

Have the ability to bulk change records to a different user. This would be helpful when an employee has left the company and a new user needs to pick up where they left off.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dark and Light option for program

Have a dark and light mode for the program like other programs have.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When using a wizard allow for a keyboard shortcut to "back" or "next".

Having to stop typing to use the mouse or to hit the tab key 7 times slows down data entry. A ctl or alt B or N will allow us to go to progress to the desired screen

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change the wording on the inoice from SOLD To to Purchased By

When creating an invoice for a second person on one job, it labels them as Sold To.
    This presents the wrong connotation now days, Our clients purchase what they like, they are not SOLD TO.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In "Today's Snapshot" hyperlink the Receivables Total to a Receivables Listing ...

... so that it shows WHICH clients owe money

That would be an excellent way of being able to chase down monies owing to the business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Reports to show more then 2 years of data

Allow reports to show 3 or 5 years of data at one time instead of having to run multiple reports and then compile in Excel. This would allow us to view money/session/product trends over a longer time period.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Special Calendar Event UX

User should be able to, from Calendar mode, double click on a Special Calendar Event to open it up and edit.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the ability to create a hyperlink within an email

Please add the ability to create hyperlinks within manually written emails.

I realize that I can create links in form emails...but I send very few of those. Most emails are tailored to the clients needs and the links vary. The addition of this capability would be very helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make a way to quickly navigate to a form letter when sending an email or letter.

We have 80-100+ form letters and when sending an email, I would like a way to be able to navigate to a form letter without having to wait for the scroll to get to the form letter I want. A dialog box option to allow me to type in the first letter or two of a form letter and have the list jump to what I'm looking for would be great.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the sender/receiver email addresses automatically based on Incoming or Outgoing Direction

When opening an email window the default direction is Outgoing & the email addresses in the From & To boxes reflect the outgoing email direction. It would be handy if the system could reallocate the email addresses automatically if the direction of the email is changed to Incoming. I currently have to manually change them. I use this function to record emails which have not automatically gone into Studio Plus due to them being sent to an email address not connected to Studio Plus (yet I still want to record the client interaction in Studio Plus)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Ability to view data when internet is down and you are not able to use a hot spot on phone.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Client Status Change Upon Booking Appointment or Session Based on Type

Client Status Change Upon Booking a Session or Appointment. It would be nice to have this based on Session Type or Appointment Type and not when something is booked alone.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I believe you need to have after hours emergency tech support

So many of us work late nights and weekends. Often it is make or break that we be able to perform a task!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base