StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please!!! Make a Mac desktop app!

The web app is just not as powerful and a quite glitchey... having a desktop app for Mac would be ideal.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Create a way to determine unsent marketing emails when timed out

I do a lot of email marketing through Communications Wizard. Occasionally, for whatever reason, the email gets timed out and all of the emails do not go through. In the messages hub, it would be nice to have a category "Unsent" so I can figure out which messages didn't go through and resend them. Right now I have to go to Messages hub, filter to find out which ones were sent, export a list, print it out. Then I have to go through Communications Wizard, recreate the email to send, unselect all and select the names that didn't go through.…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Online Booking iFrame all pages match length of items on page

Online Booking iFrame pages to be consistent with the items on page. Currently all pages are the same length of the longest page. So pages with less information can have a lot of extra white space. Here is an example, the first page had too much white space, changed it to show less white space. Then this caused the following page to not have enough room for the items to show on the page. Since doing the correction again for the second page, the third page is in the middle of the webpage and no items can be seen until…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow for a second Lead Source to be entered for a client as more info is useful here

sometimes they called us because they got a mailer, but we need to retain how we got their name to send them the mailer. So, 1) lead source 2) booking instigator???

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add integration of both Fedex and USPS as carriers for shipping.

In regard to shipping an invoice, i would like to integrate USPS and Fedex into the Package Type/Service Type. We offer shipping via UPS, Fedex, & USPS and would like to have a way to see which option the client opts for as well as be able to track the shipment thru the invoice.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Add an option to print the notes of an invoice to the Image Detail Sheet

Would like the notes to go on the Image Detail Sheet because the notes are usually editing notes added during sales presentations and the Image Detail Sheets are the ones that go to the editing dept.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add ability to use a date to run an Accounts Receivable report to see  what was owed on that  date.

We want the ability to put in a range of dates for an Accounts Receivable report. Useful for when Banks/Accountants need something specific

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a 'push data' option to Mobile App - needs to sync to database more quickly

Currently I have to open the app on my iPhone and some of our users have Androids as well.

Then I open Dashboard to see the last successful full sync. It's usually from days ago.

Then I open the client tab in the app, I deliberately add a character to the profile just to force the app to sync.

Then I hit the refresh button in the clients tab.

Then I open Calendar in the app, I open my calendar and view the day. I also hit refresh at the top of the Calendar tab.

Then I go back to…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Acuity - myStratus Integration

A real weak spot in StudioPlus is the online appointment system. It is just not as polishes as it should be.

A logical fix would be to set up the necessary hooks in StudioPlus so that highly developed online appointment systems like Acuity can be integrated with StudioPlus and we aren't handcuffed into double entry of data if we want our client to have a positive online scheduling experience.

Please consider this as a way to make StudioPlus more valuable to those of us loyal clients who have stuck with you for so long. Thank you.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add "Select Your School" for Organizations on Online Booking

There are laws in many states that prevent studios from having access to student's email addresses ahead of scheduling their session. This means they can't use the Online Booking for Organizations feature. It would be good to have the option to display a list of all organizations that a student can select and get re-directed to that organizations online booking portal.
    Additionally, when the student logs in, have the portal verify that the login matches a student within the organization.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sending SMS as a trigger, schedule not by date, but by hour

setup a trigger to send a text message would be great when you can schedule it eg. 3 hours before an appointment

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a check box in the Family Members record to automatically send duplicate emails that are sent to main client

We often want to send emails to both the main client email address and a duplicate to one of more of the family members. Since we have the family members name and email address, it would help if there was a check box in the Family Member record that would allow us to send duplicate email messages by triggers to both the client and any family member so designated.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create an Email Reminder for Unpaid Balances

It would be nice to get an email reminder a week or so before appointments/sessions if there is any sort of unpaid balance in their account files.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Full apple desktop application

Crate a fully fuctional apple version of the software.

That work with spectra and stratus.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Zoom to Mobile app

Would like to be able to zoom in on records as well as information in the schedule.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Color code incoming emails vs outgoing email for easier reading / seeing

Would like to have incoming messages be a color and outgoing messages another to make it easier to see which is which

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make a phone-number-hyperlink option so people who read the email on their phone can click the phone number in the email to dial

When creating a Form Letter/HTML Form Letter to be used as email, make the phone number a link to dial, for users that open the email on their phone

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Webforms - Allow Better Formatting Options so that they Look Professional

The webforms option is a great feature but the forms themselves look very primitive with the very few formatting options you presently offer. These options need to be increased so that any of your webforms users have control over the things like using fonts that match their websites, insertion of images, links to help screens, etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integrate with Facebook's New Leads Tool

Facebook has introduced a way to capture new leads from Facebook. Leads can currently be downloaded as a .CSV file from your Facebook page and then imported into the Spectra/myStratus. However Facebook also has the opportunity to integrate directly with CRM softwares so the leads can be imported directly. This would be a huge time saver! So many leads come from social media.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base