StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a 'push data' option to Mobile App - needs to sync to database more quickly

Currently I have to open the app on my iPhone and some of our users have Androids as well.

Then I open Dashboard to see the last successful full sync. It's usually from days ago.

Then I open the client tab in the app, I deliberately add a character to the profile just to force the app to sync.

Then I hit the refresh button in the clients tab.

Then I open Calendar in the app, I open my calendar and view the day. I also hit refresh at the top of the Calendar tab.

Then I go back to…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Acuity - myStratus Integration

A real weak spot in StudioPlus is the online appointment system. It is just not as polishes as it should be.

A logical fix would be to set up the necessary hooks in StudioPlus so that highly developed online appointment systems like Acuity can be integrated with StudioPlus and we aren't handcuffed into double entry of data if we want our client to have a positive online scheduling experience.

Please consider this as a way to make StudioPlus more valuable to those of us loyal clients who have stuck with you for so long. Thank you.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Integrate with Facebook's New Leads Tool

Facebook has introduced a way to capture new leads from Facebook. Leads can currently be downloaded as a .CSV file from your Facebook page and then imported into the Spectra/myStratus. However Facebook also has the opportunity to integrate directly with CRM softwares so the leads can be imported directly. This would be a huge time saver! So many leads come from social media.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Full apple desktop application

Crate a fully fuctional apple version of the software.

That work with spectra and stratus.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  InspiredByYou.com  ·  Admin →
  6. Include Square or EMS as credit card payment options

We use Square and EMS as our credit card processors since they don't have monthly fees. Would love to be able to link this with our Spectra.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for a second Lead Source to be entered for a client as more info is useful here

sometimes they called us because they got a mailer, but we need to retain how we got their name to send them the mailer. So, 1) lead source 2) booking instigator???

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add integration of both Fedex and USPS as carriers for shipping.

In regard to shipping an invoice, i would like to integrate USPS and Fedex into the Package Type/Service Type. We offer shipping via UPS, Fedex, & USPS and would like to have a way to see which option the client opts for as well as be able to track the shipment thru the invoice.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Confirm Appointment or Session with a "Yes" SMS reply

Some may not want to click on the long awkward link, having the option to reply with a Yes to confirm would help.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reports to show more then 2 years of data

Allow reports to show 3 or 5 years of data at one time instead of having to run multiple reports and then compile in Excel. This would allow us to view money/session/product trends over a longer time period.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow lists of Triggers, Session Time Slots, etc. to be sorted, filtered, etc.

We have 120+ different triggers, and it would be helpful to be able to simply sort them to view in alphabetical order. I can't find any rhyme or reason to how they are listed, so a lot of time is spent scrolling through the list to find what I need.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sending SMS as a trigger, schedule not by date, but by hour

setup a trigger to send a text message would be great when you can schedule it eg. 3 hours before an appointment

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Outlook connector or send with outlook

On a mac or using the web browser it is slow and inefficient to send mail and would love a way to click send email and bounce to outlook - with some of the predefined email templates we use.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. yearbook status trigger

I would like status triggers added for yearbook image statuses. This would allow us to set up automatically email students who have not chosen their yearbook image within x amount of days after the session date. The would greatly reduce time spent calling/emailing students.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Zoom to Mobile app

Would like to be able to zoom in on records as well as information in the schedule.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add ability to setup a One time only SMS to be sent at a later date / time, to be determined by client.

SMS message sent as a one time, but can be created at any time and sent in the future.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show the discount amount on Invoice Printouts

The ability to show the discount percentage for a customer that they are receiving on the Invoice printout.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change the wording on the inoice from SOLD To to Purchased By

When creating an invoice for a second person on one job, it labels them as Sold To.
    This presents the wrong connotation now days, Our clients purchase what they like, they are not SOLD TO.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Webforms - Allow Better Formatting Options so that they Look Professional

The webforms option is a great feature but the forms themselves look very primitive with the very few formatting options you presently offer. These options need to be increased so that any of your webforms users have control over the things like using fonts that match their websites, insertion of images, links to help screens, etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create a way to track whether a session has been viewed in InspiredByYou

It would be wonderful to be able to track which sessions have been viewed in IBY. In our workflow, we trigger a call AND an HTML email when senior portraits are uploaded and available to view. It would be great to send just an email, and then be able to schedule a follow up call for ONLY clients who haven't viewed their sessions a few days later. It would be a huge time saver!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base