StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

1. Enable calendar items such as Sessions and appointments to change color by status change

I like our calendar to be nice and visual. We have, for example viewing appointments. Our process means that client return to studio for viewing and it would be nice to set the color according to the progress of editing. Ie viewing to be edited red completed green. this would change according to status.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Composite templates on IBY

The ability to use composite templates on IBY such as grad cards.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Triggers need more Exclusions

It would be nice to be able to give a date range on triggers. Our only choice is "Do not trigger the activity if the triggered date has already passed."

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. appointment lable with date time and type of appointment

please make a way that we can print a label for appointments with the information that is on the appointment confirmation page
    ex: apt date
    time and type of appointment

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. advanced calendar for online booking

Our most popular senior session is the indoor/outdoor combo and we cannot offer that session via online booking because we have to use the advanced calendar so that they don't show up in reporting/yearbook cd twice. I was thinking that this could be a feature that could be activated in the session settings allowing us to choose if a client can use the advanced calendar to schedule a combo session.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Invoice customization similar to Quickbooks

It would be helpful to be able to customize the invoice fields and layout (and save templates) for various types of clients. Some of our commercial work requires additional/longer address fields, more detailed (free form) descriptions of the project, and licensing terms on the invoice.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yearbook Selection on IBY and Cutoff Dates

The Yearbook Cutoff Dates need to translate to IBY. Students can continue to make yearbook selections after the cutoff dates online causing a lot of confusion for the students and makes it very difficult to mange internally. Also, fix the Offer Yearbook selections for images containing "Yearbook" metadata.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have the ability select more than 2 images for the yearbook

I have schools that want to use a formal, a cap and gown, and a silly picture in their yearbook. I have been doing that school for 5 years now, and I can't use Studio plus for the yearbook because it limits the choices to two.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have a Company Prefs Option to omit Sales Tax on all reports.

Our accounting package, Xero only reports sales NET of GST (10% Australian Sales Tax) and MyStratus needs to be reconciled to MyStratus/Spectra on a daily basis to ensure figures match. This would make it far easier.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow user to define the sort order of Family Members, or leave them in order entered.

I put Grandkids under their parents, but then it was sorting it to Alphabetical. We want to be able to choose, and if I don’t sort it, then it should leave them as entered.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the wording on the inoice from SOLD To to Purchased By

When creating an invoice for a second person on one job, it labels them as Sold To.
    This presents the wrong connotation now days, Our clients purchase what they like, they are not SOLD TO.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Session List report checkbox to not include cancelled Sessions

Option to have the Session List report have a checkbox to not include cancelled Sessions

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to set yearbook selection cut off by school year

It would be helpful to be able to say for the class of 2018 at John Smith High School, the cut off for yearbook selections is September 15 2017, and then when we add the class of 2019-- set a seperate yearbook cutoff date.

If you forget to change the date before you start a new season of seniors, everything that gets uploaded to IBY still has the previous years' cut off date, which means they cannot make a YB selection. To fix, you have to reupload everything that's been photographed for the current year.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make scheduled communications dynamic

Would be wonderful to be able to create a schedule of reminders for a season, so that on specific dates you could send emails via communication center to a group of clients based on data at that point-- so you could schedule Senior Portrait reminders for July 4, August 1, etc, in May or June, and the mailing list would update itself depending on the data at the scheduled mailing date.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Client info regarding divorced and single parent

These two fields are buried on the Organization page. I feel like it should be on the main client page.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add IMAP support for email

I am doing more and more work from my phone and when I reply to a customer from my phone, that reply does not show up in MyStratus. With IMAP support instead of POP, the program would sync both the inbox and the outbox of the email account.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Transfer all relationships

Right now I am creating New Clients from Family Members for the Class of 2019. It would be nice if all Family Members transferred over so that I would have parent names and other siblings. If they call to set up, I would know parent names and also be able to make conversation about their siblings.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Phone Numbers - Need Options for Auto-Formatting

There need to be options for the auto-formatting of phone numbers when they are entered. Options are needed for both "(000) 000-0000" or "000-00-0000".

The version with the parenthesis creates problems when being exported in CSV format.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to import ProSelect Pricelist into Studio Plus

Would be great to be able to import ProSelect Pricelists into Studio Plus....manually inputting the data is not only tedious, it also creates another possibility of an error.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need 2nd yearbook pose selection option to carry over to IBY

We can set up an organization to require a 2nd YB pose but IBY only allows the client to select on.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base