StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide old price lists

The option to hide old or no longer used price lists would be awesome!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Make an option for Organizations to be marked inactive

It would be great if Organizations were able to be marked inactive so that they do not all appear on the drop down. We use Organizations each year to search and currently we have to scroll down 2 years worth of organizations to get to the one we need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO CUSTOMIZE THE ONLINE BOOKING CONFIRMATION PAGE

I WISH WE COULD PUT MORE INFORMATNO ON THE THE ONLINE BOOKING CONFIRMATION PAGE. LIKE WHAT THEY NEED TO BRING OR REMINDERS ABOUT THE SESSION FEES

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Column Chooser Favorites

Be able to save a few favorites in column chooser that automatically select all that you need, so when you make adjustments you can go back to your favorite in one click.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Abililty to copy Time Slots for a single or multiple days without using the Bulk Create tool

Have the ability to copy Time Slots for a single or multiple days without using the bulk create tool. Just like you can for an appointment, right click on appointment and copy appointment and then find the day and paste it to where you want it to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Abitlity to create time slots per day

Have the option to choose what day(s) during a time period to create Time Slots. You only have the option to create per week right now. Say I want to copy Saturday's Time Slots for 5 weeks, but do not want anything else to carry over, there is not an option to do this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Ability to color the date under invoice hub column for approximate delivery date red if date is past due"

Like how we can currently see when a call is past due - Or at least when we design a report for the past due to show up as red.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is there a way to make the "Approx. Delivery Date" and Date to be Bold and in RED? - On the order invoice print out / email attachment-

On the order invoice print out / email attachment-Is there a way to make the "Approx. Delivery Date" and Date to be Bold and in RED?
    - Maybe add the feature on the custom field design "highlight option - Y" which would make it either regular, bold or highlighted (RED)??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trigger for incoming SMS messages

An option for a trigger to be used when an incoming SMS message comes in so a user can be notified when not in the data.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A way to see payments made online

A report or option to see any Payments that have been made online through the Payment Portal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A way to make a duplicate Trigger

A easy way to duplicate a Trigger so it has the same properties but different ways that it will process

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a box that shows appointments are confirmed / Currently H/N/R/C - Add a Y

see the H/N/R/C - My question is....can you all add a "Y" box that ticks to show the sitting is confirmed - even though we have to confirm it manually at this time on the sittings page.

Can this also be for the appointments? N / C / Y

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Duplicate a webform

After making one webform, it would be nice to be able to duplicate it instead of starting from scratch every time you would like to add another webform.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. First field is active when record is open, be able to turn it off

It would be nice if we could turn off having the first field active in a record as sometimes it gets changed without the user knowing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The ability to have a user employee login when they come to a common work station to know who is doing the update.

The ability to have a user (employee login ) when they come to a common work station to know who is doing the update. Currently see who ever logged in to that work station. Currently you would have to log out and log to stratus, way to time consuming when with a client. Allowing you to track the person that received a payment or changes an appointment for any work station regardless of who is logged in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change html email before sending

When manually sending an email (from template), it is not possible to change anything in the text (body) or subject. That's too bad. We would love to see that changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bulk delete option for Groups

An option to bulk delete groups would be great, we create so many groups each year for many purposes but we do not need them again in the future and sometimes we accidentally name the group something that already exists and we end up notifying the wrong clients when using the communication wizard. Deleting them one by one is too time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MAKE A WAY FOR THE CUSTOM CLIENT TAB TO BE SEEN WITH THE MOBILE VERSION

WE USE THE CUSTOM TAB FOR ALOT OF PERSONLIZED INFORMATNOI ABOUT OUR SCHOOL CLIENTS THAT WOULD VERY BENEFICIAL FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHERS TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS ON THE GO OR WHEN AT A SCHOOL

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We are not getting notification when someone pays an invoice online. Is there something I can set up so I will be notified?

Right now I would have to look through all my payments every day to see which ones were paid online versus paid in the studio. I love the new "online payment" feature, but I need to run production once an invoice is paid in full. I don't want to run it automatically, because I need to check the order.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base