StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A way to make a duplicate Trigger

A easy way to duplicate a Trigger so it has the same properties but different ways that it will process

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a box that shows appointments are confirmed / Currently H/N/R/C - Add a Y

see the H/N/R/C - My question is....can you all add a "Y" box that ticks to show the sitting is confirmed - even though we have to confirm it manually at this time on the sittings page.

Can this also be for the appointments? N / C / Y

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Re-design the Company Dashboard for the 21st Century

The current dashboard has access to displaying crucial and informative information. However, in its current format is like viewing something from windows '95 - a very dated design and layout with various bars and tachometers. Imagine if Apple were to design that dashboard, pleasing to the eye, simple and logical to access key information... Please StudioPlus, for the amazing software that this is, this feature is seriously lacking the visual appeal!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. First field is active when record is open, be able to turn it off

It would be nice if we could turn off having the first field active in a record as sometimes it gets changed without the user knowing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability to have a user employee login when they come to a common work station to know who is doing the update.

The ability to have a user (employee login ) when they come to a common work station to know who is doing the update. Currently see who ever logged in to that work station. Currently you would have to log out and log to stratus, way to time consuming when with a client. Allowing you to track the person that received a payment or changes an appointment for any work station regardless of who is logged in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change html email before sending

When manually sending an email (from template), it is not possible to change anything in the text (body) or subject. That's too bad. We would love to see that changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bulk delete option for Groups

An option to bulk delete groups would be great, we create so many groups each year for many purposes but we do not need them again in the future and sometimes we accidentally name the group something that already exists and we end up notifying the wrong clients when using the communication wizard. Deleting them one by one is too time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We are not getting notification when someone pays an invoice online. Is there something I can set up so I will be notified?

Right now I would have to look through all my payments every day to see which ones were paid online versus paid in the studio. I love the new "online payment" feature, but I need to run production once an invoice is paid in full. I don't want to run it automatically, because I need to check the order.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow default appointment time to select increments of 5 minutes instead of 15

maintenance>preferences>company preferences | appointment tab default appointment duration

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. StudioPlus Mail Add-on - Add Email overrides to Communication Wizard and HTML emails

Just like the new option on Triggers, add an ability for StudioPlus Mail users to enter the email address they want an email campaign to send from on the Communication Wizard and/or HTML email builder. (e.g. this is a scheduling email and should always be sent from our scheduling email address)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Online Booking auto captializing names

Online Booking does not auto capitalize names at all, would be nice if it did this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add secondary email to invoice

I would like to be able to add both emails to our invoices. It helps our processing team quickly email our clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a numerical sortable custom field to the client page

Add a numerical sortable field on the FRONT of the client page, right underneath OTHER 4 / Custom 4 . To work with $ fields? commas, i.e $1,234,567 ? or 1,234,567 ? ...the one reason we all need this field is to import the dollar value of a contacts home price (fb data) and sort and filter by that field. SOOOOON PLEASE Release 2021

It would be so fabulous. We know how good yáll are there. TIA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Invoice is paid in full, removes all pending payments

If you have a payment plan, customers decides to pay in full early those pending payments in the payment plan should be removed to not have unwanted payments go through since the invoice is paid in full.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. email reply logging

I previously used LessAnnoyingCRM to track my contacts. They had an awesome system where you would have a dedicated "log my email" email address that you could forward client emails to. As long as that client's email matched up to what they had on file, it would be autologged into the system in their account. This was a huge benefit to helping to keep the entire customer history together and trace back conversations. I would love this feature in MyStratus.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Attachments lockdown

Have the ability to lock Attachments for certain user security groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy a clients info for future sessions (Siblings/Family)

I do a lot of siblings for senior pictures. I'd love a way to "copy" a previous clients address, contact number, email etc. I'm always stuck retyping all the contact info to make a new senior client.

Even better if I could link them together as a family. See previous family members invoices instead of having to constantly search previous records.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Security for phone calls

add security for phone calls so someone cannot change the user they are assigned to

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Auto save records before they are updated

Auto save records before they get updated from a SMS message, when sending out from the communication wizard or someone else making a change to the record while you have it open.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like both email addresses to automatically email my clients. I would also like both email addresses to be on the invoice please.

I would like both email addresses to automatically email my clients. I would also like both email addresses to be on the invoice please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base