StudioPlus Product Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve your StudioPlus product? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another StudioPlus customer. All of the feedback you share will be monitored and reviewed by the StudioPlus engineering team responsible for building your products.

"You don't build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them" 
– Walt Disney

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas! If you have technical questions or need help, please visit http://www.studioplussoftware.com/help/index.aspx.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a facility whereby when a condition is selected from a custom dropdown a notes field with a description appears in an adjacent window

I would like to see an ability for when an item is selected from a custom dropdown that a description of that item appears in an adjacent window allowing the operator to quickly and easily understand its contents. This would create a very efficient workflow compared to the current method of having to link to an external shortcut.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. be able to delete older text

Currently we are stuck with absolutely all text that come through. It would be nice to delete unwanted and old unnecessary text.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Add integration of both Fedex and USPS as carriers for shipping.

In regard to shipping an invoice, i would like to integrate USPS and Fedex into the Package Type/Service Type. We offer shipping via UPS, Fedex, & USPS and would like to have a way to see which option the client opts for as well as be able to track the shipment thru the invoice.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base