I suggest you ...

Clients can pay by credit card by link. Similar to Quickbooks payments. You send the invoice and they click a link securely to pay.

Clients can pay by credit card by link. Similar to Quickbooks payments. You send the invoice and they click a link securely to pay.

39 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kelly commented  · 

I'm stunned at all the things Studio+ can do, that I don't even use, this is a must! I've been utilizing other software for this and it would be so much easier to use my POS

• Jesse Starr commented  · 

Woah, didn't realize this wasn't possible. Never experienced a studio management software that couldn't take web payments. Please implement this ASAP.

• Trey commented  · 

This would make things much easier! Playing phone-tag to get a credit card number seems amateurish.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also vote 10 million times for this one!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a game changer especially for Corporate Clients. I would love for this to get a high priority!! Since almost everyone is on the same credit card processor I would think it would be fairly easy to integrate. Thanks for your consideration!

• Roger Ele commented  · 

It is a shame to have to tell clients to pay us by Paypal when we use Cayan through myStratus! :(

• Vanessa commented  · 

Yes! PLEASE do this. Other programs designed for smaller studios have this capability, why doesn't this big fancy program allow us to do this???

Feedback and Knowledge Base